Sunday

A little bit about your favourite Cockapoo

The good news is, because of Mummy and Daddy’s love (and monies) I’m very healthy and happy now. I can go outside and run in the parks but I have to have a very long lead on me because I won’t come back, no-way . The trouble is, when I get excited I go deaf. All the training that my family have done with me is forgotten if there’s half a chance of a tummy-rub from a total stranger or I see another dog/bird/car/anything at all within 1000 yards of me.

I’m one of those dogs that loves everyone and everything. When I see other humans I get really excited and really, really want to say hello to them. I love other dogs and really, really want to play with them too. Mostly the other dogs just move away from me because I’m a bit ‘lively’. I have a lot of energy you see and I just want to run and run and play as much as I can and I just hope they will play with me. I’d never hurt them. Never.


So that’s a bit about me. I will try and write and tell you all about my adventures as much as I can. Remind me to tell you about when I slipped my lead and Daddy nearly had a heart attack and when I bit Mummy. I’d better not mention putting a hole in Mikey’s brand new shirt which cost him 50 ‘quids’. He’s still annoyed…He loves me though.

 Here’s a list of things I love:

Everything!

It’s a short list but also a big list and it’s true. I do love everything – apart from big dogs and things that are out of their place. When I see something that’s not where it should be it drives me mad and makes me shout quite a bit. I also can’t stand pictures that are wonky.

Mummy thinks it’s funny and daddy thinks I’m a ‘mental case with a bloody OCD’. I don’t know what that means. Is it good?




I love my food...


Here's a picture of me with my very first egg. I love eggs!!



No comments:

Post a Comment